United States District Court, E.D. Wisconsin
THOMAS E. SLOTTKE, SR., Plaintiff,
STATE OF WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY LABOR AND HUMAN RELATIONS, n/k/a DEPARTMENT OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT, THOMAS HARRINGTON, and FIREMAN'S FUND INSURANCE COMPANY, Defendants.
ORDER DISMISSING CASE FOR LACK OF SUBJECT MATTER
PEPPER United States District Judge
Facts Alleged in the Complaint
October 18, 2016, the plaintiff filed a pro se
complaint, naming as defendants the “State of Wisconsin
Department of Industry, Labor and Human Relations, Department
of Workforce Development, ” “Thomas R. Harrington;
Owner of National Technologies Inc., ” and
Fireman's Fund Insurance Company. Dkt. No. 1 at 1. In a
sort of preamble, the plaintiff says that on October 18,
1991, he hurt himself while working for National
that defendants Thomas Harrington and Fireman's Fund
manipulated the judicial process by claiming fraud, by saying
that they needed time to investigate his disability and by
assassinating his character to everyone he knew. Id.
He says that the Department of Workforce Development
(“DWD”) violated his right to a fair and timely
hearing “under their own guidelines.”
follows this preamble:
1. Fair and Timely Hearing under their own guidelines.
2. Manipulated a Federal Administrative Law Judge in 1994
3. Manipulated the Workers Compensation Law Judge in 1997
hearing, in denying me treatment for my back.
4. Violation of the Separation of Church and State. 1994 to
5. Grant Theft Auto in 1994 Police Report #94-2780050 6.
Blackmail of a good friend of mine.
7. Manipulated my Attorney, Michael Gillick. Denied treatment
for back, while I received $100, 000.00 minus 20%.
8. In 1994, Thomas R. Harrington enlisted his half-brother to
become homeless in some sick twisted intimidation and
harassment. All while paying the Milwaukee Rescue Mission,
thousands of dollars.
9. I was born with cystic hygroma on the right side of the my
neck and in the right chest cavity. In which left me with 1
functioning lung, scoliosis to the right on my thoracic spine
and scoliosis to the left on my cervical spine.
10. I no longer have scoliosis, just pain. Because 1 out of
the hundreds of people they assassinated my character with
had pity on me and offered to pay for me to see his
11. Thomas R. Harrington did conspire with a local towing
company, to tamper with my ...